Our growing contracting business seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Representative to help homeowners and business owners with the restoration process of their properties. We are looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge and is able to switch from sales representative to a project management role to best serve our clients. The successful candidate will receive on-the-job training for four weeks, then begin the process of finding new customers within a region. This is a commissioned based employment with financial growth opportunities.
- Must be willing to sign commission-based employment contract.
- Must be willing to sign non-disclosure agreement.
- Must be willing to take and pass background check.
- Must be willing to take and individual Values Assessment.
- Must have a current driver’s license.
- Must have serviceable, insured and reliable transportation
- Must be willing to provide certificate of insurance for work vehicle.
- Must be proficient using email.
- Must be Willing to work from alternate locations when needed.
- Must be able to move 32-foot ladder and climb roofs safely for inspections without fear of heights
- Must be Willing to work long hours during peak season.
- Must be able to communicate via phone and be on time
- Must be able to communicate via electronic methods using company software such as Microsoft office products, email and team applications
- Develop business relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Suggest applicable and relevant products to help customers with property restoration and home improvement projects.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales quotas.
- Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers.
- Prepare and send weekly sales reports to management.
- Help other team members with transactions when necessary.
- Work directly with the Supplements Department and act as the point of contact for your customers.
- Follow up with customers until all jobs are complete and closed.
- Maintain, communicate, and update the company customer management relations software daily.
- Conduct door to door prospecting by canvassing designated areas
- Measure roofs create estimates for work we do. Roofing siding gutters windows etc
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma
- AA or higher degree preferred but not required.
- 2+ years’ direct or inside sales experience
- 4+ years in the insurance industry experience a plus but not needed.
- Ability to translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer.
- Experience working with sales volumes greater than $500,000.